Kellyanne Conway Made ARRANGED PAYMENT to Ginni Thomas
The Tony Michaels Podcast
Brian Krassenstein on Kellyanne Conway Story:
"If the GOP is pissed off that private citizen, Hunter Biden worked as a consultant/board member for a company outside the US, then the Leonard Leo & Ginni Thomas bombshell should infuriate them, right?
Here's a brief summary of what took place:
- Leo, a conservative legal activist, has helped shape the modern US Supreme Court.
- He arranged for Justice Clarence Thomas' wife, Ginni Thomas to receive tens of thousands of dollars for 'consulting work'.
- Leo instructed Kellyanne Conway to bill a nonprofit called the Judicial Education Project.
- Leo then asked Conway to pay $25,000 from that bill to Ginni Thomas in 2012.
- Leo instructed Conway not to mention Ginni Thomas.
- That same year, Judicial Education Project, which Leo was an adviser for, filed a brief to the Supreme Court in a voting rights case.
- Conway's firm, the Polling Company, paid Ginni Thomas's firm at least $80,000 in total.
But, but, but Hunter Biden worked for an international company once."
Quote from @krassenstein on Twitter
Support Tony on Patreon
Support Gabe on Patreon
WATCH TONY LIVE
DARK BRANDON T-SHIRT
SUPPORT PRO-DEMOCRACY SPEECH TODAY!
Watch Tony on the MeidasTouch Facebook Page
The Tony Michaels Podcast Clips
The Tony Michaels Podcast FULL EPISODES
Subscribe to The Tony Michaels Podcast
Follow The Tony Michael Podcast on Twitter @TonyMichaelsPod
Broadcast live on Twitch
Follow Tony o